Sunday, December 6, 2009

TWG TWG TWG TWG!!!

Biao jie treated me High-Tea for my bday at TWG cafe, Ion yesterday..


Its TWG branding everywhere in the shop! And look at the no. of teas behind me..the shelf behind me can actually rotate! Wow...


The cafe was rather small.. only a few tables.. we queued up for almost an hour!


Nice tins....


We were lucky to be seated at a corner...


We had the Afternoon Tea Set at $25 for 1. Comes with 3 choices of sandwiches, a patissiere, any $10.50 tea from the menu.. well, the selection of tea was reali huge.. all kinds of tea, u name it!




Very nice decor and interior.. yeap.. still everywhere is TWG logo..frosted sticker on glass, tea cups, spoon..even the tablecloth and napkins!


Biao jie lost her voice.. get well soon oh!



I had "Happy Birthday Tea" since this meal is for my bday.. haha.. Biaojie had Earl Grey Pu Er.. was good! Fusion wor... One big pot at $10.50... not cheap wor.. drink ambience and branding.. Haha..


Our dessert served on 2 tier rack


My sandwiches... very small... :( Taste so so... prefer Royal Copehagen's still..



Woo the cakes were good! Ah.. this one definately better than RC..Portion was surprisingly big..


Me & Biao Jie

No comments:

Post a Comment