Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My New Camera - Samsung PL150

Have been wanted to get a new digital camera as my current nikon coolpix battery is getting abit too short life, its about 5 years alr..was 6 mega pixel and guess its time to get a new one... I still like my nikon which is slim, handy and photos taken were very nice in color except for it will get blurred very easily when indoor without flash..
Wish to get Canon IXUS 130 initially, love the features tv advertised, fish eye la, miniature la..etc.. also saw my colleagues using IXUS range was great especially the video..


Biaojie brought me to MS Color Camera Shop at AMK Hub on Monday... had alr check out the price at MS Color was very reasonable.. almost wanted to choose the which color i want for Canon IXUS, the assistant intro me to this Samsung camera... after much demo and testing, its great! It has so much features compare to Ixus and lastly, its cheaper! I bought the gold one at $349 with free 8gb memory card, casing and additional original battery!


It reali meets my requirements! I want it to shoot indoor without flash but still good and sharp, has effects like fish eye, lomo..etc, good night mode, good macro..easy to navigate... It has it!!! Whats more, it has a dual LCD, can take self portrait easily! Cool! The mini LCD infront shows count down "3, 2, 1" while taking self timer! Never need to guess when the camera snaps ever! It could cut a photo out from a video is also a big bonus! Wow wow wow.. so many many.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment