Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dinner w Miss Chan @ Tampopo

Yes.. Tampopo....AGAIN!
All bcos of the movie Ramen Girl.. Makes me wanna eat Ramen! Since tat day i alr had once at Marutama, now of cos is my another fave, Tampopo le!


Ying aka Miss Chan aka Italy actually jio all of us but none could make it except me on tue! Hahaha...
Poor girl got her ankle sprained recently, ligament twisted... cant walk fast.. we strolled our way from Clarke Quay MRT to Liang court slowly.. Due to her sprain, cant eat spicy stuff, so Italy tried the Shabu Shabu Pork Ramen in shoyu soup base... Gosh... DELICIOUS!!!



Aiyo.. miss chan walk slow, take photo also slow ah.. haha.. juz joking la...


Ying showed me her "猪脚“
Swollen big time...


Alamak... Swollen still jio me eat ice cream!
We went back central after dinner.. pass by Hokkaido Ice Cream stall, miss chan never tried b4 wanted to try.. must control ah! Leg haven recover cannot eat cold n spicy wor!
Ying had her fave Oreo Cookies...


I tried Salt & Caramel... Yummy... salty plus sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment