Thursday, May 14, 2009

My worst private sale

Got slapped by a stupid idiot inconsiderate (well thats wat she scolded me) customer with her wallet at the entrance to our pte sale today.

Yes.. u didnt read wrongly, she slapped me.
Wat the fuck? I only need her to show her member card, which every member coming in should present their card.

Well, had repeated the story many times and dun wish to repeat and remind me again today. Juz not my day.. tink i'm reali stupid that i didnt straight report it to my security. They cant find her after the incident.

To console myself, i can only say.. i pity her. She has mentally problem i guess. 
And i reali appreciate all my lovely colleagues who consoled me... juz cant help tears rolling, not juz bcos of the pride but also v touched that i have such wonderful colleagues and superior.

SIGHzzzzz..... Deep breathe...

Thanks Everyone! 
I'm fine! And i tink i definately be better next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment