Sunday, November 21, 2010

Belated Mao's & Advance My Bday


Yoshie cooked me & mao a very delicious w great ambiance Italian meal yesterday.
I reach in the evening with Shevone aka OK Gal after work from Serangoon Central.


Nice setting!


Very Italian mood.. with jazz music and even the chef wore "I Love Roma" apron!


Hagino san help Yoshie to cook & prepare as well!


Yummy cheese goes real well with the cracker


Bread with olive oil & vinegar


Start off with some sweet wine from Mao.. nice!


Thai style glass noodle salad as requested by me though its an Italian meal...


Starter is Cold Cod Roe Spaghetti with Rockets.. This is super good! Restaurant standard!


Grilled Chicken Leg with Cream Mushroom Sauce.. This is very nice as well...drool...



Seafood Risotto... Delicious...


Laze around after the dinner and wines...


Ah! Mao says "Its dessert time!"


Gula Melaka Ice Cream from Mao


Bday Cake for me and mao...






Group pix
Ah mei xiao jie finally joined us after work at 9 plus!




Bought a pair of fit flop for mao from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment