Monday, November 29, 2010

Serangoon Central Grand Opening - 25 Nov

Glass panel along Level 1 main entrance


Main Entrance at Level 1


Ribbon Cutting Ceremony... its so crowded that i can squeeze to the front to shoot!


Japanese Drum Performance


All invited business associates... Huge crowd!


Girls in Yukata


So so many flowers sent by suppliers... have to place along the airwell from L1 - L3!


Meiping incharge of the signing board


All full!

This whole opening procedure is really a big headache to me.. I believe all of my colleagues felt so.. I complaint my lung out to anyone and everyone......well.... whatever over is over. Just hope that Serangoon store will do well in the future! Nex is really a huge mall with many food chains and shops.. Great for us, the northeast residents!


No comments:

Post a Comment